Date and Time:
July 14, 2020 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
July 15, 2020 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
July 16, 2020 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
USA Allstars, Fredericksburg
IMPORTANT INFO BELOW. PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
- Please select your Practice Wear Fittings Appointment. 15-minute time slots are available on Tuesday, July 14, Wednesday, July 15 and Thursday, July 16 from 6:30pm – 8:00pm. We have now added to Friday, July 17 from 4pm – 6pm. There are a limited number of appointments per time slot to allow for proper social distancing. Once a time slot is fully reserved, it will no longer appear as a selection.
- Legacy Cheer Fusion athletes will be fitted for practice wear at the beginning of their normal weekly team practice time. Please DO NOT book a time slot unless you missed being fitted on your practice day.
- Athletes who have a make-up placement evaluation on Friday, July 17 should NOT select a time slot. You will be fitted during your evaluation on Friday.
- A parent or guardian must be present during the practice wear fitting.
- Athletes must arrive in a sports bra and spandex/fitted shorts.
- Please complete the COVID questionnaire prior to your appointment by clicking HERE.
- Mask will be required for everyone entering the building for a fitting and must remain on during the entire appointment.
- We will be following the Varsity provided safety instructions for trying on fitters.
If you are out of town, you will need to email the following measurements to Faith at ProgramDirector@usaallstarva.com no later than Thursday, July 16 by 8pm.
You can find Varsity provided instructions on properly taking your athlete’s measurements HERE.
1) Bust (fullest part of bust)
2) Natural Waist (right above belly button)
3) Hips (fullest part)
4) Torso/Girth (top of shoulder, through the legs and back to top of shoulder)
All questions can be emailed to ProgramDirector@usaallstarva.com.